Happy Thanksgiving November 26 2015
First of all, I am grateful to have an abundance of blessings to be thankful for.
- I am thankful to have a camera full of more pictures of rescued animals than of myself or other people.
- I am thankful for all of the wonderful relationships I have. formed since being involved with Save the Horses.
- I am thankful that my career enables me to do the things that I love.
- I am thankful to be healthy and surrounded by wonderful family, friends and loved ones.
- I am thankful to be able to enjoy and share my passion.
This is me with Simba, a resident of Save the Horses and Charlie a rescued dog that I fostered from Canine Adoption Network. I am happy to report that Charlie, a senior Pekingese, has now been adopted! My next foster dog was a little black & white colored papillon/chihuahua mix named Maggie who I have recently adopted. Who could resist those sweet eyes!
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with extra time to spend with your family and your favorite two and four legged friends and loved ones!
Quality equestrian themed bags & accessories